Net $100,000* or more yearly with a UniteRx U-fill mini-pharmacy dispensing program and:
- Save your patients time and headaches
- Deliver additional quality care
- Track your patients' compliance
- Minimize pharmacy calls
- Save your practice money
- Keep all the Profits in your practice
Get started in 90 days or less
UniteRx is a leading national provider of full service Physician In-Office Dispensing Mini-Pharmacy™ solutions. We empower physicians to dispense FDA approved brand or generic medications directly to patients utilizing the patient's pharmacy insurance benefit or cash payments. Our dispensing programs are designed to work with all medical, dental and health care specialties.
Our U-fill™ dispensing solutions are focused on what is important – your patient, your staff and you! Our U-fill™ Mini-Pharmacies™ provide a fast and convenient way for your patient to pick up prescriptions without waiting in long lines or making any unnecessary trips to the retail pharmacy. Your patients can use their pharmacy insurance benefit or they can pay cash. Our in-office dispensing programs have been proven to increase patient satisfaction and compliance, reduce staff workload by minimize or eliminate pharmacy calls while increasing cash flow and income for your practice.
We are committed to your success!
At UniteRx, we want you to be completely satisfied with your U-fill™ dispensing program! Because we are committed to your success each client receives:
- Services & medications needed to dispense
- Dedicated account manager
- 800 number customer support
- The leading dispensing software
- U-analytics helps maximize insurance reimbursement
- Proven formulary optimization
- U-fill™ enables quick reimbursements
UniteRx mini-pharmacy dispensing program benefits.
1. Substantial additional income with minimal start-up cost
2. Saves your patients time & hassle
3. No additional cost to the patient
4. Track your patients’ compliance & improve outcomes
5. Reduced staff workload
6. Full software & program support
7. Proven results
Doctor did you know?
- 3 out of 4 patients prefer to receive their medications during an office visit*
- 3 million adverse drug events are attributed to miscommunication at the pharmacy
- On average medical practices spend $30,000 annually to handle pharmacy call backs and faxes
Patient Survey Question: 1,023 adults ages 18 to 64 were asked: If given the choice between filling your prescription at the retail pharmacy & having it filled in your Doctor’s office, which would you most often choose?
78% of patients said "YES" they would choose to fill their prescriptions at their doctors office if given the opportunity!
Read an article on "Physician Dispensing"
written by Dermatology World...
Can your practice really make money dispensing prescriptions?
YES...How many patients leave your practice daily with a prescription you've written 50, 75, 1oo or more? If you count the number of patients leaving your office heading to a retail pharmacy and consider each prescription could be worth $12, $15, $18 dollars or more to your practice, that is the type of revenue you are losing if you do not have a UniteRx U-fill™ Mini-Pharmacy™ in your office.
If you fill 50 Rx's per day and if each Rx generated $15 in revenue that is $750 dollars per day you are currently losing. In a 20 day work month you are losing $15,000 dollars in revenue and profit. That equates to $180,000 annually in lost revenue and profit that you are giving directly to a retail pharmacy near you!
Our comprehensive programs offer electronic 3rd party adjudication and cash-&-carry solutions, inventory management, claims reconciliation, robust reporting platforms, drug utilization information, side effect profiles, duration of therapy, drug to drug interaction and much much more.
At UniteRx we understand the unique needs of a busy Medical Practice and how important it is to ensure patients receive what you have prescribed. By partnering with UniteRx we make dispensing medications convenient for your patient, easy for your staff and profitable for you. To learn more, sign up for a complimentary consult, upcoming webcast or phone call.
Contact us at Info@UniteRx.com or 1-855-FillRx1 (855-345-5791)
*Assumes 30 prescriptions filled per day