Benefits of partnering with UniteRx:
- Save patients time and hassle
- Deliver additional quality care
- Track patients' compliance
- Minimize pharmacy calls
- Retain dispensing profits
Get started in 90 days or less
UniteRx is a leading national provider of full service in-office dispensing solutions. We empower physicians to dispense FDA approved brand or generic medications directly to patients utilizing the patient's pharmacy insurance benefit or cash payments. Our dispensing programs are designed to work with all medical, dental and health care specialties.
Our U-fill™ dispensing solution is focused on what is important – your patient, your staff and you! Our U-fill™ in-office dispensary provides a fast and convenient way for your patient to pick up prescriptions without waiting in long lines or making any unnecessary trips to the retail pharmacy. Your patients can use their pharmacy insurance benefit or can pay cash. Our in-office dispensing programs have been proven to increase patient satisfaction and compliance, reduce staff workload by minimizing or eliminating pharmacy calls, while increasing cash flow and revenue for your practice.
We are committed to your success!
At UniteRx, we want you to be completely satisfied with your U-fill™ dispensing program. Because we are committed to your success each client receives:
- Services & medications needed to dispense
- Dedicated account manager
- 1-800 number customer support
- The leading dispensing software
- U-analytics helps maximize insurance reimbursement
- Proven formulary optimization
- U-fill™ enables quick reimbursements
UniteRx in-office dispensing benefits:
1. Substantial additional income with minimal start-up cost
2. Saves your patients time & hassle
3. No additional cost to the patient
4. Track your patients’ compliance & improve outcomes
5. Reduced staff workload
6. Full software & program support
7. Proven results
Doctor - Did you know?
- 3 out of 4 patients prefer to receive their medications during an office visit*
- 3 million adverse drug events are attributed to miscommunication at the pharmacy
- On average medical practices spend $30,000 annually to handle pharmacy call backs and faxes
Patient Survey Question: 1,023 adults ages 18 to 64 were asked: If given the choice between filling your prescription at the retail pharmacy & having it filled in your Doctor’s office, which would you most often choose?
78% of patients said "YES" they would choose to fill their prescriptions at their doctors office if given the opportunity!
written by Dermatology World...
Can your practice truly profit by dispensing prescriptions?
YES...How many patients leave your practice daily with a prescription you've written - 50, 75, 1oo or more? Consider the number of patients leaving your office heading to a retail pharmacy. Each prescription could be worth $12, $15, $18 dollars or more to your practice. That is the type of revenue you are losing if you do not have a UniteRx U-fill™ in-office dispensary.
Our comprehensive program offers electronic 3rd party adjudication and cash-&-carry solutions, inventory management, claims reconciliation, robust reporting platforms, drug utilization information, side effect profiles, duration of therapy, drug to drug interaction and much more.
At UniteRx, we understand the unique needs of a busy Medical Practice and how important it is to ensure patients receive what you have prescribed. By partnering with UniteRx, we make dispensing medications convenient for your patient, easy for your staff and profitable for you. To learn more about this opportunity, please fill out the form to the right or contact us at 1-855-FillRx1.